How do I make an appliction ?

To make an homeless application you need to contact your local authority and you will be asked to attend an interview with a Officer.

The officer will fill in an application form with you and they will be the person who makes the enquiries into your application and they will be your caseworker.

If you prefer to speak to an Officer of the same sex as you, please mention this when you make your appointment and we will try to arrange this.

When you make a homeless application, we will contact your mortgage company or previous landlord(s) to confirm what you have told us and to make sure you have not made yourself homeless.

Contact Us

The first step you need to take is to contact the Homeless Section at Gwynedd Council here.

Homeless Advice Booklet

By Gwynedd Council